Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blog Comments

Annie has been completeing some action research for ICT about the use of Blogs in the classroom. Earlier in the week we wrote some comments about what we think of educational blogging in the classroom. Here are some of our comments.

Max
I really like the blog because it has really fun things on it. I really like looking to see how many people have been on our blog.

Nic
I like the blog because its fun to learn from. There are facts, videos, games and we get to see where people are from who come onto our blog
Michael
I like the blog because there are games which are creative. There are challenges as well. You can also vote on some things on the right side of the blog.

Baiden
I reckon the blog is interesting because we can learn new things.

Dara
If you want to show your work you can put it on the blog. It is really nice having people leave a comment about our work on the blog.

St Claire
I think the blog is a good place to learn and day dream. It makes me think, imagine and have fun!

1 comment:

Tamaki Today said...

You have done so well with your blog. There's an amazing amount going on here, an amazing amount of work, so many visitors, you must all be very proud. Do you think its a little strange that you've got more visitors from the USA than New Zealand? I hope this blog will be continuing next year, not long until the end of the year!