Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Magic Box

I will put in my box…
An angel’s necklace from far far away.
The sound of a baby’s laughter from a cot in Australia.
The smell of a forest when it has just rained.

I will put in my box …
Spring’s sunlight in a soundless spa pool.
Geranium flowers with stars on the petals from a magical tower made from lollies.
A pearl from a clam that came from an African reef.

My box is made from…
Green dragon scales from Mercury.
The softest prettiest leaf from a house made from art.

My box is made from…
Blue honey from a yellow butterfly that comes from a butter cup valley
Glass hearts that comes from the land of dreams.

I will surf on blue flames in the sunlight of Egypt.
I will pat my cat on a cloud made from red candy floss and then invite my friends to an underground cave.

By Samara

No comments: