Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Father's Day Metaphors

You're the flowing river of my dreams that floats in my head. Annabel (7 years)

You are the dreams of my life. Samantha (8 years)

You are my bridge to success. You help me over obstacles. You are my doorway to life. You open it and lead me. Jake ( 8 years)

You are the river that lets me dream. Jessie (7 years)

You are the blanket that scares away the sadness. Shaneil (7 years)

You are the rainbow that fills me with smiles. Nadia (9 years)

You are the funny clown when I'm feeling down. Carlo (8 years)

You are my goodluck charm throughout my life. Matthew (7 years)

You are my coach who helps me to succeed. Tom (7 years)

You are a cuddly teddybear when I am sad. George (9 years)

You are my mountain guide to the peak of my success. Dara (8 years)

You are my blue sky to life. Henry (7 years)

You are my gateway to success. Jessie (7 years)

You are my rugby ball in rugby. Sam (8 years)

You're my cushion when I feel down. Annabel ( 7 years)

You're my big tall skyscraper and you comfort me when I need you. Sam (8 years)

You're my doctor when I am hurt. Gregor (8 years)

No comments: