Monday, August 27, 2012

Scary Story!

As I jumped out of the car with excitement, I was thirsty for air. I saw the clouds eating the sun. It was like a nightmare in real life. It was frightening and it felt like my heart had exploded. The house reminded me of Dracula's house. I stood on the ground and felt my feet sinking into the icy, cold ground. On my way to the house, lots of trees shot up in front of me. "Is this a trap?" I said to myself. "It must be!" said an evil voice coming from the sea. I walked over, as quiet as I could. I dipped my hand into the sea. Suddenly, something pulled me in. It kept me under the water for ages! I couldn't hold my breath for any longer. I got out at last and the evil voice came back again, but this time it wasn't really a sentence. "Oh Oh!" "What was that?" I said to myself. "Oh Oh!" There it was again. SCARY!

No comments: