Tuesday, May 17, 2011

De Bono's Thinking Hats





Tomorrow we are going to complete an assessment task about our 'Zero Waste' inquiry, where we have to use De Bono's thinking hats.

What are the Six Thinking Hats...

White Hat...*The Facts - What are the facts?, What information do I have? What information do I need to find out?

Black Hat...*The Negatives - What problems could arise?, What are the disadvantages?

Yellow Hat....*The Positives - Why is this a good idea?, What are the advantages and benefits?
Red Hat....*Feelings - How do I feel about this? What do I like about these feelings?, What do I not like about these Feelings?

Green Hat...*Creativity - What new ideas are possible? What is my suggestion? How can this be changed or improved?

Blue Hat...*The Big Picture - What thinking is needed?, Where are we now? What do we need to do next?

No comments: